2017 Defensive Tactics Training For Law Enforcement Officers
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE!
As part of our commitment to our communities and to the men and women that keep us safe and free in 2017 we will continue with our complimentary “Defensive Tactics Workshop Series” for all active Law Enforcement and Military personnel.
Please note the following dates and contact us to register free of charge to attend this special series.
2017 WORKSHOP DATES:
January 20th, (4 to 5:30pm)
March 10th, (4 to 5:30pm)
May 12th, (4 to 5:30pm)
July 14th, (4 to 5:30pm)
September 15th, (4 to 5:30pm)
November 10th, (4 to 5:30pm)
– Each training session approaches a new set of tactics and strategies, while reviewing and building upon the topics studied in the previous sessions. Attendance in all sessions is highly encouraged however in the event of absence in one of the sessions or starting after the series has already begun will not affect participant’s ability to learn and to benefit from the training.
– Registration is required and is free of charge. Once registered, participants are automatically enrolled and welcome to attend all sessions.
– Participant must have an active status in Law Enforcement or Military and must be able to show proper ID.
– NO prior martial arts training or experience is required.
LOCATION of the TRAINING:
– Gracie New Jersey Academy, 56 Payne Rd, Lebanon, NJ 08833.
– Register FREE of charge to attend this seminar series at www.gracienewjersey.com or via registration form that can be mailed or brought in person to our facility.
– For questions and further assistance contact us via:
Email: [email protected] and Phone: 908-713-0004
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
David Adiv was born and raised in Israel. His dedication to the Martial Arts developed in his early childhood years and ever since he has not stopped learning and sharing it with others. After completing his service time at the IDF, David moved to the USA where he connected with the Gracie Family, learning the art and science of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu first-hand from Royler and Rickson Gracie.
Today, with years of experience in the field, Professor David Adiv brings the best of Gracie Jiu Jitsu to assist professionals with their safety on the job and ability to perform with assertiveness.
To learn more about David, check out some of his instructional videos and insightful approach to Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, please check: www.davidadiv.com
GRACIE JIU JITSU FOR THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY PROFESSIONAL:
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu’s highly effective hand-to-hand combat techniques are becoming more widely used not only by civilians, as an effective and realistic self-defense system, but by law enforcement professionals and military personnel because of its humane approach to the combat that enables officers to maintain their safety and wellbeing while subduing and restraining assailants in a non-violent manner. This approach is effective in reducing casualties, allowing the professionals to assertively perform their duties to enforce the laws and provide our communities with a secure environment.
REGISTRATION PACK: Click Here to download flier and registration package for your team members or contact us and we will promptly mail you a package